ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: 2022 BREITLING NAVITIMER B01 CHRONOGRAPH 43 AB0138211B1A1  (อ่าน 128 ครั้ง)

enala

• กระทู้: 1
  • โพสประกาศฟรี, เว็บประกาศฟรี โพสฟรีประกาศseo
    • ดูรายละเอียด
2022 BREITLING NAVITIMER B01 CHRONOGRAPH 43 AB0138211B1A1
« เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 08, 2022, 03:35:52 pm »

Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 Review

The Breitling NAVITIMER 1 B01 Chronograph 43 embodies opulent luxury, breaking with the often austere design of typical pilot chronographs. The watch confidently flaunts its exquisite materials and versatile functions. HORANDO.DE delivers the popular pilot to my door! replica 2022 BREITLING NAVITIMER B01

About Hollando
For my most recent watch review, I had the support of Horando, who provided me with the latest test watches from brands like Breitling, Omega, and IWC Schaffhausen. If you want to buy luxury watches quickly and safely, the online portal is a great place to go to German-speaking countries. In addition to the three names mentioned above, Horando also offers watches from Audemars Piguet, Hublot, Rolex, Panerai, Tag Heuer and Tudor. Horando is also the Official Franchise and Authorised Dealer of the Alpina, Frederique Constant Geneve and U-BOAT Italo Fontana brands.

All watches are original. Therefore, the manufacturer's guarantee, certificate and original packaging are always included, if any. Internationally, delivery is via insured value shipping. If you appreciate the personal connection, you can also pick up your watch from the pick-up lounge in Bamberg. If you want to sell your watch, Horando will buy it and certify it.

All important links to the Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 can be found at the end of this article. Of course, I also link you to the Horando online store.quality replica watch

Nearly 70 Years of Pilot Tradition

Breitlings Navitimer has been one of the most famous watches of the Swiss luxury watch manufacturer since 1952, representing the combination of a pilot watch and a chronograph. The bezel of the watch is recognizable at a glance, and there are several calculation scales marked on the bezel, from which the pilot can read the most important parameters of the flight. Navitimer can officially be called a chronometer. Since 1999, all movements manufactured by Breitling have been tested and certified by the Swiss control agency COSC. Therefore, quality is emphasized not only on the outside, but also on the inside of Navitimer.

There is no shortage of diversity in the Navitimer family. The collection currently includes 47 models. The most classic and popular of these should be the Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43. A reference of 11 different dial colors, stainless steel, yellow gold or red gold cases should satisfy all needs. For today's watch review, Horando sent me reference number AB0121211B1X1. It's time to take a closer look at it!

The beauty queen in the pilot's watch
If it were the most beautiful pilot's watch, the Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 would win it. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and not everyone likes a small design, which prioritizes aesthetics over clarity and minimalism. However, Breitling's Navitimer is a real looker, and this must be admitted without envy. This is a pilot chronograph that fascinated me from the start.Jacob & Co. ASTRONOMIA ART DRAGON PLATINUM SKY

If I had to explain the look of the Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 to someone, I would describe it as the exact opposite of the IWC Big Pilot's Automatic Spitfire. The pilot's watch from IWC Schaffhausen may also have the stamp of "luxury", but its interpretation of the theme of the pilot's chronograph is very different: simple, simple, cool. Contrast is perfect. How does a timepiece that seems to ignore these typical characteristics of a pilot's watch perform? Well, the functionality of the Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 is undeniable. This pilot's watch offers just that, as does an abundance of noble materials. But more about the inscriptions on the bezel and dial later!

Reference AB0121211B1X1 comes in a classic version with a black dial, silver bezel, stainless steel case and black bracelet.

Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 on the wrist
I put on the watch with the black leather strap and check the chronograph on my wrist. Here, the Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 knows how to please. I was very surprised at the weight of only 100 grams. I was expecting more due to the quality material selection and the self-winding movement installed. The Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 is a lightweight watch that is pleasant to wear on the wrist. This is what matters in everyday life. In addition to the eponymous 43mm diameter (note: there are also increasingly larger and smaller Navitimers), the case is 14.20mm thick. As a result, the Navitimer sits flat on the wrist for a sporty feel.luxury replica watches

The impact of the Breitling 1 B01 Chronograph 43 on the wearer and his environment is indisputable. Prestige (and price) can be seen from a distance on a handsome pilot's watch. Therefore, for high-end occasions, a timepiece is the right choice. You won't find a more suitable pilot watch here. But for more "active" tasks, aeronautics are also the perfect visual companion. You wouldn't think so, but the Breitling Pilot's performance qualities should not be underestimated...

Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 Case
The days when a pilot's watch was a must-have measuring instrument for serious or even pilots are now a thing of the past. This becomes apparent at the latest when you look at the case of the Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43. Despite being made of high-quality stainless steel, the polished brilliance may not look like new after prolonged use. However, the refined look matches perfectly with the polished surfaces of the case middle, back and bezel. The finish of the case is also something to be proud of. Breitling understands the art of flawless watchmaking.

The angular caseback has a beautifully engraved thermometer scale with degrees and Fahrenheit on the scale. This is practical because you don't have to convert units in your head. Breitling's world-renowned winged logo B is printed in the center of the case back. The Swiss manufacturer certifies that the Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 is water resistant up to 3 bar. Of course, this does not allow diving. However, you don't have to worry about water splashes.replica Porsche Design Chronotimer watches

The dial is read through a crystal made of a curved shape (ie slightly domed sapphire). During production, Breitling equipped the sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating on both sides, which significantly reduces annoying reflections. This makes the dial easier to read.

Breitling Calibre 01
Original design is important, but far from the only point of view on which you evaluate a watch. At least as important are its technical specifications. In this regard, the Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 lacks everything!

The term "luxury" is also defined by the movement inside the watch. Breitling is considered one of the best manufacturers of chronograph movements, and since 1999 its movements have been certified as chronometers by the Swiss control body COSC. This fact alone speaks volumes. In tests, the automatic movement named Calibre 01 can confirm its excellent reputation and convince with precision, reliability and above-average performance. These are the characteristics of precision timepieces. Once wound by the screw-down crown, the manufacturing movement runs tirelessly for 70 hours. The rest of the key figures are also impressive! It has a full 47 rubies. Breitling also gives a value of 28,800 vibrations per hour.replica men watch

With its features, the Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 should satisfy all the wishes of a true chronograph enthusiast. In any case, you won't miss anything on the densely-printed dial. Three black totalizers allow you to read the 30-minute time, 12-hour time and small seconds. The red central seconds hand gives the Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 a certain sporty feel. The indexes, as well as the minute and hour hands, are coated with luminous material, which guarantees an overview even in low light.

One of the Navitimer's distinguishing features is its famous aviation slide rule, which is neatly printed on the dial and bidirectional rotating bezel. Computational baffles can be used to solve three sets of problems. For example, if the distance in miles and the elapsed time are known, you can read the average speed on the other side of the bezel by simply sliding the bezel with the mile scale to the appropriate minute. A simple and intuitive function! In addition to the average speed, other values ​​can be read, such as fuel consumption or descent rate.

The Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 is worn on a black strap made of calfskin. On top, it's impressive with its white stitching, while the underside is almost yellow and very soft. The strap lugs are 22mm wide. Stainless steel pin buckle ensures a secure fit.Zenith replica watches